Are you a motivated, self-starter with a pleasant demeanour? Are you flexible and able to multi-task? The Customer Service Executive will be responsible for engaging with prospective and current customers at all touchpoints along the customer journey. This will include lead generation, conversion, order management, installation, follow up and general queries, all whilst ensuring smooth process from start to finish in dealing with customers.
- Salary NEG DOE
- Fantastic development opportunities
- Great team nights’ out and events
- 24 days paid holiday plus an additional day off for your birthday
What you’ll be doing:
- Informing customers at time of presale of all relevant packages and offerings available and giving advice on the best fit for their needs
- Scheduling of customer installation and communicating same to customer
- Follow up communication to new customers
- Processing of all types of application forms from new installations, upgrades/downgrades, relocations and any other customer related documentation
- Operate a system of continual contact with customers to determine satisfaction with service and communicate these findings to management
- Process cancellations of customers accounts and try to ascertain if customers can be saved. Report to management findings of cancellations.
- Deal with aspects of customer receipts including cash handling
- Be familiar with all products and prices in the residential market of Fastcom
- Be familiar with the customer complaint procedure
- Continually liaise with the technical support department in relation to customer satisfaction and service and any ad hoc situations that may arise.
- Continually liaise with the accounts department in relation to payments, cancellations and credit appeals and any ad hoc situations that may arise.
- Liaise with and assist Sales and Marketing team to generate ideas to increase sales and any other duties to increase customer numbers as well as any other ad hoc duties which may arise.
We’d like you to have:
- 2 years + experience in a similar role
- Understanding of the Irish telecoms market
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with CRM system advantageous
- Energetic, self-motivated and self-directed
- Hardworking, enthusiastic, persistent and dependable
- Excellent communication skills, able to demonstrate the proposition over the phone
- Ensure a customer centric approach to all aspects of the role
- Strong organisation skills and ability to take ownership
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Full driving licence (Preferred)
Apply today@ email@example.com