Senior Technical & Pre-Sales Lead
Responsible for managing, maintaining and supporting all infrastructure within the company while supporting the sales function.
· Lead the technical team within the organisation
· Develop and implement plan to achieve best in class infrastructure standards
· Managing and administer all voice and data networks, and their components
· Measure, evaluate and modify organisational technical performance
· Maintain an up to-date documentation set for all network and security related policies, processes, configurations and designs.
· Assist with the streamlining of product and service offerings and proposals
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology or related discipline
· Cisco Certified Network Professional or higher
· Minimum 10 years’ experience operating in and troubleshooting in medium to large scale networks
· Strong Knowledge and experience of routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP(MPLS))
· Tunnelling protocols (IPSEC, GRE, and L2VPN/L3VPN)
· Excellent analysis, problem solving and Judgment or decision-making
· Proficient in Windows and LINUX servers
· Software development/scripting skills are desirable
· Knowledge or awareness of IT best practice frameworks (ITIL, COBIT)
· A team player who has the ability to motivate others
· The energy, enthusiasm and drive to make it happen.
· Self-motivated candidate who has a keen interest in technology with excellent analytical skills
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment dealing with critical incidents
· Have an outgoing and friendly personality, with strong communications skills
· Salary €DOE
· 24 days paid holiday plus an additional day off for your birthday
· Mileage and expenses – all travel costs are covered
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Fantastic development opportunities
· Great team nights’ out and events If you think you are the right person for this role, please email email@example.com with a brief cover letter detailing why you feel you are the right person this role, along with a copy of your CV.