OR VIEW MORE ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS BELOW
Fastcom Fibre Essential
- €40/pm for the first 3 months, €49.99/pm thereafter.
- For everyday use in households. Suitable for Light Gaming or Home Office.Add phone for only €10/pm.
Fastcom Fibre Pro€50 Per Month*€50 Per Month*
Airmax Broadband Packages
- €50/pm for the first 6 months, €55/pm thereafter
- Get the fastest broadband speeds. Instantaneous downloads. Suitable for gaming, streaming or a home office.Add phone for only €10/pm.
Airmax Broadband 6€19.99 Per Month€19.99 Per Month
- Speeds up to 10Mb available in some areas
- €19.99/pm for the first 2 months, €39.99/pm thereafter
- Perfect for average every day use. Suitable for Email, Browsing, Netfix, YouTube, Facebook.
- *Installation fee of €79 applies
Airmax Broadband 12€24.99 Per Month€24.99 Per Month
- Speeds up to 20Mb available in some areas
- €24.99/pm for the first 2 months, €49.99/pm thereafter
- For heavier use in larger households. Perfect for larger media uploads and downloads. Suitable for light Gaming or Home Office.
- *Installation fee of €79 applies
Dear staff at Fastcom, I would just like to acknowledge the excellent service I have received to date with both your broadband and phone line products. I have never encountered any issue with either product and when looking to upgrade or enhance a product the customer service was outstanding.The staff at Fastcom are friendly, efficient and always give 100% to make sure you are getting the best service for your requirements.They are a pleasure to deal with and it is refreshing to see this type of focus on customers which is backed up by quality products.I would have no hesitation in recommending Fastcom to family or friends.
Anthony G– Cliffoney , Co Sligo
As a residential customer with high usage broadband requirements I am completely satisfied with the performance and reliability of the Fastcom broadband service.
I have been a very satisfied customer for many years. I have enjoyed excellent Internet connectivity and happy to recommend Fastcom.
We have been with Fastcom for the past 9 years to say we are very satisfied with the service is an understatement. The high-quality service both from the service department itself who will always send a text in advance to let you know of work been carried out, to the front-line staff is second to none, and they are always a pleasure to deal with. We have recommended them to many of our friends and they are also very satisfied with the service.
Have to be honest and say that Fastcoms service in my rural area has been top class. Keep up the good work. A satisfied customer.
We’ve been a customer of Fastcom for our home for the last eight years, they’ve always provided us with good quality internet when nobody else could. In work, we’ve moved over to Fastcom Fibre and they made the transition very easy for us. We’re always happy to move our business to a not only Irish but also a local company and it’s fantastic to see their business expand and offer a quality alternative to the multinationals.
I have been with Fastcom Broadband for over a year now, having been with UPC / Virgin Media before. The Fastcom Fibre speeds are much better than Virgin with no problems at all and excellent customer service. Fastcom know how to look after their customers unlike their competition. I would never go back to using one of the larger providers again. Would highly recommend them to anyone.